OUTFIT | STAY HIGH

4 June 2014

H&M kimono and top, ASOS jeans, Nike free runs, Ray-Ban clubmaster

When I told you that I have been wearing this top a lot, I wasn't lying! This is another outfit with the same white top! It just looks sooo good with everything! Also this kimono has been one of my favourites since last week, when I bought it. I am planning on maybe doing a little haul video soon, so you will see lots and lots more things that I bought over the past two to three weeks! I am hoping that it all will work out, I am rather excited for the editing. I am a dork. 


6 comments :

  1. your kimono is all kinds of lovely. it looks awesome on you and i really love how sheer it is.
    xx

    dornroeeschen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your look girll

    NEW OUTFIT IN THE BLOG: READY FOR THE MATCH
    http://showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2014/06/ready-to-match.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a lovely, simple outfit xxx

    abambilegsblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit, especially the trainers!
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments on my blog! I read and appreciate every single one :) If you ever have any questions, feel free to tweet me @styleansushi or email me styleandsushi@hotmail.com