OUTFIT | CAN'T LET GO

22 July 2014

Forever21 dress (similar), H&M jacket (similar), Sacha pistol boots (similar), CĂ©line sunglasses

This feels weird. I'm wearing a girly dress, and I like it! Dresses are something that I like, but I usually go for the shift dresses not a skater style dress. Skater style dresses usually really accentuate your figure, which probably is good, but it makes me insecure so I didn't want this outfit to look too girly so I decided to wear my leather jacket from H&M with it. The leather jacket toughens the outfit up a bit! I feel like this is an outfit I could wear everyday during summer! Who knew that I would turn into a girly dresses kind of gal?!  


10 comments :

  1. I almost bought a really similar dress recently, and this is making me wish I had! Looks lovely on you. Fab outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the dress! it's so adorable and it shows of your amazingly hot curves dear ;)
    and I really love the leather jacket and booties underneath to spice it all up
    x ish
    http://www.tiny-heart-beats.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so lovely! The leather jacket and dress is such a fab combination.

    xo, Meera | www.momentswithmeera.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I looooove it.
    The leather jacket and girly dress looks so good together, I love these kinds of outfits

    laurensibs.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a lovely dress and it looks awesome on you plus i love how you added some edge with the leather jacket.
    xx

    dornroeeschen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. your dress is BEAUUUUUUTIFUL xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments on my blog! I read and appreciate every single one :) If you ever have any questions, feel free to tweet me @styleansushi or email me styleandsushi@hotmail.com