OUTFIT | TAKE IT BACK

2 July 2014

H&M jacket and top, Zara jeans, New Balance trainers, Bershka bag, Ray-Ban aviator

This basically is my attire for the cooler days that occur in our Dutch summers, just a pair of light jeans with a camisole top and a leather jacket and you're good to go!  I've been trying to stay away from my make-up lately because I've been having a bad breakout lately and the scars I get after having a pimple just don't seem to disappear, which is rather annoying and weird, that's why my skin is looking so raw and not flawless at all! Anyway I just noticed that most of the items that I'm wearing are on sale, which kind of is a big bummer as I bought most of these items three weeks before the sale started. If only I had known....




6 comments :

  1. i love the second pic
    kisses

    NEW SPECIAL SUMMER OUTFIT IN MY BLOG: atlantic sunset
    http://www.showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2014/06/atlantic-sunset.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Moooie foto's! en de locatie is ook heel mooi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfit. I hate it when things go in the sale when you pay full price! Very annoying xx

    http://stylecrescent.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments on my blog! I read and appreciate every single one :) If you ever have any questions, feel free to tweet me @styleansushi or email me styleandsushi@hotmail.com