OUTFIT | THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT

3 August 2014

H&M vest top and shorts (similar), Topshop slip ons, Bershka bag, CĂ©line sunnies

You know those nights when you're up late because you lost track of time because you were scrolling down tumblr, reading a good book or because you just can't sleep? Those nights happen to me a lot.. So whenever I wake up the next morning, tired because I went to bed to late, I want to be comfortable, especially when running errands. So when it's hot I like to just chuck on a pair of denim shorts with a simple tee/vest top and I'm ready to go. My mantra for those days is comfort above all .



3 comments :

  1. i love simple outfits! and those shoes are SO cute

    www.alifeinthefashionlane.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een leuke outfit en die short is super cute!

    Liefs Nora / 1310bynora.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments on my blog! I read and appreciate every single one :) If you ever have any questions, feel free to tweet me @styleansushi or email me styleandsushi@hotmail.com