OUTFIT | ALL ABOUT TEXTURE

16 September 2014

Weekday jumper (similar), ASOS leggings, ZARA bag (similar)and boots, CĂ©line sunnies

Autumn has got to be my favourite season. I love the textures and the layers that come with autumn, however we're now still in that awkward stage where it's still a bit too hot to start wearing winter coats so I'm just living in jumpers. This jumper has a lovely ribbed texture and I really regret not buying more of these while they still has them on sale at Weekday. Find a better picture of the texture of my jumper on my instagram here




5 comments :

  1. you look greatt

    NEW OUTFIT IN MY BLOG: La Farola
    http://www.showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2014/09/la-farola.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous, Laura! Funny enough I was wearing a very similar, if not identical, outfit today!
    Love,

    S

    http://www.sonushka.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice look! Love that blouse looks so comfortable :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments on my blog! I read and appreciate every single one :) If you ever have any questions, feel free to tweet me @styleansushi or email me styleandsushi@hotmail.com