OUTFIT | TOUCH OF A HAND

9 October 2014

Zara jumper, H&M jacket (similar) and bag, ASOS jeans, Ray-Ban clubmaster, Nike Roshe Run trainers

This jumper would have to be one of my all time favourite jumpers already. I got it last week at Zara, because I basically threw out all of my old jumpers and am ready to start building up a new collection. So when I saw this one in Zara I had to pick it up! It's the softest and cosiest jumper in the world, and now that it's genuinely getting colder, I feel like I need cosy jumpers in my life again. So now that I now that they sell this in blue as well as camel, I think I might have to pop into Zara soon to grab those two up as well. 





7 comments :

  1. Your hair is just out of this world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. still super jealous of your leather jacket. its just so nice.
    xx

    loovelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous outfit, you look great! <3

    I have a new post up on the blog, would love to know your thoughts;

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aah wat een mooie foto's en outfit!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments on my blog! I read and appreciate every single one :) If you ever have any questions, feel free to tweet me @styleansushi or email me styleandsushi@hotmail.com