WISHLIST | AUTUMN

5 October 2014

Zara beige jumper, Zara grey jumper, H&M flannel, Zara coat,
Adidas trainers, Fendi sunglasses, Monki backpack
Lavish Alice coat, Weekday jumper, Acne scarf

Forget summer, I'm all about autumn from now on. All I'm currently looking for are coats, cosy jumpers, cosy scarves and leather. So here's what I need in my life before winter starts. Looks like I got some saving up to do. How gorgeous is that beige Zara coat though?! It's honestly on top of my wishlist and hopefully will be my next new item of clothing.



6 comments :

  1. Shopping for A/W clothes is my favourite. I love eveything you have picked out. I'm currently looking for a nice coat and cosy jumpers tooo

    laurensibs.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woww wat een prachtige items!

    XX Nora / 1310bynora.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm exactly the same at the moment, I can't seem to stop shopping (mostly window shopping) the A/W must haves. Love your picks x

    Bridie | Upon My Sleeve

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm on the hunt for the perfect camel coat. That zara one is beaut! Xx


    Sarah Nunn | UK Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aah ik vind jou wishlists altijd zo leuk, ik haal er altijd dingen uit die ik zelf ook wil, hihi!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah die eerste trui is heel leuk!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments on my blog! I read and appreciate every single one :) If you ever have any questions, feel free to tweet me @styleansushi or email me styleandsushi@hotmail.com