OUTFIT | BETWEEN THE LINES

26 January 2015

ZARA knit (similar) and boots, ASOS jeans, Mango bag

These boots are so comfortable, I can't seem to get over it. I feel like these boots go with everything. Last time I wore them, I wore them with a skirt (outfit here) and now I'm wearing them with jeans. Yes! I wouldn't say this is my favourite buy of 2015 as 2015 has only started 26 days ago, but I feel like I will get a lot of wear out of these gorgeous boots, even during Summer. Speaking of Summer; I could really use Summer right about now. I am done with this cold, rainy and grey Dutch winter we've been having.


3 comments :

  1. I love how stylish and simple this outfit is at the same time. And the boots are gorgeous! I might go to Zara and check them out!
    Love,

    S

    www.sonushka.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een heerlijke trui is dat! Staat je super leuk :) X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments on my blog! I read and appreciate every single one :) If you ever have any questions, feel free to tweet me @styleansushi or email me styleandsushi@hotmail.com