My summer holiday started last week and ever since the day I handed in my last essay I started making an endlessly long list of things I want to do this summer while I have my days off. I thought it would be fun to share them with you, so when you're bored and don't know what to do this summer, I can inspire you to do stuff like this. So here it goes. (This post was inspired by my friend Ellie's post.)
- Have a picnic in the park with friends.
- Have a BBQ (in the park) with friends/family.
- Learn all the tech-stuff about my camera.
- Go on 1-day trips to different cities (Brussels, Antwerp, Amsterdam etc.) with friends.
- Read lots of books.
- Find lots of inspiration for upcoming blogposts in museums, exhibitions and nature.
- Have dinner at the beach and watch the sun set.
- Use more disposable cameras for this summer's memories.
- Visit exhibitions.
- Go to foodfestivals.
- Discover new, cute coffeeshops.
- Create the perfect iced coffee.
- Make rice paper spring rolls.
- Learn how to make mum's amazing Indonesian food.
- Create the perfect watermelon drink.
- Stroll through the dunes in my hometown.
- Stroll through nature.
- Find amazing new restaurants in my hometown.
- Basically have lots of food.
So this is what I would looove to do this summer. I kind of want to appreciate nature, my me-time, learn all about my tech-stuff so I can create much better content and find lots of inspiration for upcoming blog posts. Oh and of course food. Because my life basically consists of food.
I hope you are inspired to make a little list of things you would like to do this summer, or I maybe even inspired you to do one of the things that is on my Summer to-do list! Hope you have a wonderful and sunny Sunday!