OUTFIT | SUPERSTITIOUS

26 June 2015

Topshop coat (similar), H&M t-shirt dress (similar), Birkenstock Arizona's, Monki bag

Rushing seems to be something I am really good at lately. I've been rushing around to get ready for a meal out and seem to have been doing absolutely nothing at all today. I am really good at leaving things until the last moment. Like today. So I have to get out the door as soon as possible, so I tend to throw outfits together, like this one. Super easy but still kinda cute! 


5 comments :

  1. Love the jacket, you look great! <3

    I have a new post up on the blog, would love to know your thoughts:

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. your hair is faaab! love an easy throw on outfit xx

    739051

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous jacket.

    www.thestylecheck.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments on my blog! I read and appreciate every single one :) If you ever have any questions, feel free to tweet me @styleansushi or email me styleandsushi@hotmail.com