EDITORIAL | A BLACK AND WHITE SERIES

23 August 2015


I've really been getting into photography this last year and have been wanting to do a post like this for absolutely ages. I rounded up my friend to start this black and white series. We took an entire day to shoot this and I know my photography skills are far from perfect but I am still learning. I like to think that I am proud of these photos and I am so proud of my friend for being brave to be in front of the camera for once instead of behind the camera. How gorgeous is my model for the day, Rebecca though.

I am hoping that this will be one of the many editorials with friends and hopefully models in the future. I had so much fun shooting and can't wait to come up with a brand new idea. Please be nice about my friend modeling these photos. She probably will be reading all of your comments too!




4 comments :

  1. Die tweede foto is heel gaaf! Leuk dat je dit doet, de foto's zijn mooi :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mooie foto's! En je vriendin ook! Vind zown shirt dress super leuk!

    Liefs Nora / 1310bynora.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these photographs you took of Rebecca - she looks fabulous wearing that black T-shirt-dress!

    my Blog | my YouTube | my Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  4. super pretty photos, pretty girl !!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments on my blog! I read and appreciate every single one :) If you ever have any questions, feel free to tweet me @styleansushi or email me styleandsushi@hotmail.com