WISHLIST | AUTUMN OUTFIT

5 November 2015



I love creating new outfits that I want to wear. For today's post I decided to make a little Wishlist/What I would want to wear kinda post and this is what I would LOVE to wear right now. I am so up for turtle neck jumpers and some cigarette trousers. This is the perfect combination of business meets casual. I created this outfit on Polyvore, which you know I absolute adore if you follow me on Tumblr. I love creating net sets with designer and high street items!
Is this an outfit you would wear? 



2 comments :

  1. Love these picks, grey jumpers are something I just love at the mo x

    Hannah | Oh January

    ReplyDelete
  2. de schoenen zijn zo gaaf! dit zou een perfecte outfit zijn :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments on my blog! I read and appreciate every single one :) If you ever have any questions, feel free to tweet me @styleansushi or email me styleandsushi@hotmail.com