OUTFIT | WAKE UP

18 January 2016

Zara coat (similar), H&M jumper, ASOS jeans, Sacha boots, Mango bag


 I had been dying to get myself a new camel jumper and I stumbled upon this camel one from H&M. I got myself a really pretty new camel jumper from the H&M sale. Because of exams I've been so uninspired lately when it comes to outfits. So I decided to pair this outfit with some basic black jeans and the coat I've been wearing lots lately. When I bought this coat either last year or the year before that, I didn't really like it that much, but somehow I love the particular style of this coat. Do you have an item in your closet you ended up loving much more than when you first bought that item?




1 comment :

Thank you so much for leaving comments on my blog! I read and appreciate every single one :) If you ever have any questions, feel free to tweet me @styleansushi or email me styleandsushi@hotmail.com