OUTFIT | TRUST LIKE THIS

1 February 2016

Mango leather jacket (similar), COS tee, Primark culotte (similar), Sacha shoes*


I haven't posted an outfit blog post in absolute ages. I have been really busy with uni, which I have already said a thousand times, so instead I'll just ramble about how it has been ages since I have worn my culotte. The weather hasn't been as wintery as it normally is, so I decided that this weekend I wanted to wear my culotte, and I do not regret it at all. Because a culotte can be quite a staple item, I decided to dress it down with a casual cotton striped tee from COS and a leather jacket. The weather has been warm enough to wear leather jackets around this time of the year which is lovely, so I am taking full advantage of those warmer days!


5 comments :

  1. Superleuke outfit, staat je echt goed. Ik heb zelf ook een culotte maar die zijn best lastig te stijlen. But you pull it off :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look, although I would wear it with heels:-)
    Kisses
    @Agasuitcase

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love your culottes!!! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great ! Japonais Style with this pants ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a love hate relationship with Culottes but I think they work really well with this outfit!

    Grace xxx

    www.gracebee.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments on my blog! I read and appreciate every single one :) If you ever have any questions, feel free to tweet me @styleansushi or email me styleandsushi@hotmail.com