OUTFIT | TOO GOOD

26 July 2016




After a couple of days of rainy and weird weather, it's finally warm enough again to out barelegged. Summer is finally happening in The Netherlands, and I am so happy about that! As much as I would like to be outside right now to tan my day away, I am busy planning a few posts and packing my suitcase before I leave on holiday soon! So I'm pretty much living in shorts trying to get things organized, as those are just the comfiest thing to wear when you're sitting behind a desk all day!

What I'm wearing:
Brandy Melville tee (similar)
Stradivarius shorts
Converse All Star trainers
Rebecca Minkoff bag (similar)
Quay Australia My Girl sunglasses


8 comments :

  1. I love this outfit! That blazer is lovely and I love how you've made it casual with this look. Perfect <3

    Cat | What Cat Says

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! You're so kind! :) xx

      Delete
  2. Love this everyday, casual look.

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit! the shorts are amazing,

    Fowzia|Crazy4ties

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments on my blog! I read and appreciate every single one :) If you ever have any questions, feel free to tweet me @styleansushi or email me styleandsushi@hotmail.com