OUTFIT | GREY JEANS

18 November 2016




There's this thing that I have with jeans. Somewhere along my teenage years I decided that I would only wear black jeans from that moment forward. I never really wore jeans that were another colour than black until a few years ago, when I got my pair of boyfriend jeans. But this year I wanted to get myself a pair of grey jeans, so I got myself a pair of grey jeans from ASOS. ASOS have the best jeans for me, as I am quite a tiny, person. Most jeans really don't fit me at all because they're way too long, but these are exactly the right length.

Anyway, I styled these jeans with a black jumper from Weekday and a H&M coat. I wanted this look to be comfortable as I was just really tired when I wore this, and when you're tired all I want to wear is all of the cozy things.

Happy Friday, happy weekend! 

What I'm wearing:
H&M coat 
Weekday jumper (similar)
ASOS jeans
Sacha boots

12 comments :

Thank you so much for leaving comments on my blog! I read and appreciate every single one :) If you ever have any questions, feel free to tweet me @styleansushi or email me styleandsushi@hotmail.com