EDITORIAL | FIND YOUR EDGE

16 June 2017



Taking photos has been something that I have loved for such a long long time. After having spent a lot of time inside an office for the past half year, I am very excited to go outside again this summer. I am ready to go outside, explore nature and just shoot lots and lots of gorgeous things and to get to know my camera even better. I am always looking for new tips and gear to help improve my photography, so if you have any tips on how to improve photography. To improve my Lightroom skills, definitely let me know.

I am still working around and trying to find my edge when photographing. Every photographer has their own specific style, and I am ready to explore what I enjoy photographing.

For now, let's enjoy these photos of my gorgeous friend Rebecca. Who, thankfully, always is up for being my model when I feel like I want to photograph lots and lots of content again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving comments on my blog! I read and appreciate every single one :) If you ever have any questions, feel free to tweet me @styleansushi or email me styleandsushi@hotmail.com