LOF Boutique coat (similar), Monki shirt (similar), Forever21 leather look leggings, Adidas Stan Smith trainers, Mango bag
26 November 2015
25 November 2015
24 November 2015
23 November 2015
I love combining leather and knits. It's such a good and nicely textured combo. For today's outfit I decided to wear this half roll-neck jumper from Primark with my Forever 21 leather jacket and a pair of jeans. I styled this outfit with my Sacha boots, that are perfect for this weather, because these boots keep my ankles warm. It's been really cold this past weekend, so I also wore a black scarf from H&M when I wore this outfit, but completely forgot to show you the scarf in these photos.
22 November 2015
So for today's Sunday post I am writing about a few of the things I look forward to until the end of the year. It sounds quite lame, but December probably is my favourite month of the year so I wanted to list all the things I probably will be doing in December that I look forward to.
- Sightseeing in London
- Discovering new places in London
- Finally meeting up with Ellie again!
- Doing my Christmas shopping
- Giving my Christmas presents to everyone
- My Christmas break
- Going to the cinema with friends to watch The Hunger Games
- Seeing lots of my family and friends in December
- The Christmas food
- Getting my polaroid camera out during December
- Getting a new diary for 2016
- Grabbing a Hot Chocolate when it's freezing outside
- Wear beanies because my ears will freeze off
Is there anything you are looking forward to until the end of the year? Are you going away soon or is there anything else that is happening that you've been looking forward to?