LONDON FASHION WEEK / FASHION EAST

21 February 2012



(Photo's from Style.com)

I've been ill in bed the past two days so I've been a bit bored and thought I should catch up watching some London Fashion Week shows. So here's one of my favorite collections so far. It's from Fashion East, designed by Maarten van der Horst (Dutch proud). I really love the colors he used in this collection. I really love the pastel colors. 

I also am in love with the flower pattern he used. I really could see myself wearing all these items (especially the pink blazer in the last collage!) 

I am seriously in love with this collection, I can't really say something else, haha.

Laura


7 comments :

  1. Love the pink ones!!

    kisses!!
    http://self-dressed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ik vind die kleurtjes heel leuk, maar jammer genoeg ben ik niet echt van de pastel kleurtjes :p Al vind ik helemaal witte looks wel leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! We really love all the pastels- amazing!

    ox from NYC!
    davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat een prachtige kleuren! Very pretty! Liefs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Earg mooi collectie idd, vooral de kleuren! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments on my blog! I read and appreciate every single one :) If you ever have any questions, feel free to tweet me @styleansushi or email me styleandsushi@hotmail.com