OUTFIT | EVERY COLOUR ILLUMINATES

20 September 2012


New Look cardigan, Zara top, Bershka skirt, vans shoes

This is my outfit today. It is veery cold so I thought I should wear this new comfy cardigan from New Look. I cant believe how comfy it is! It is sooo soft and pretty and I love it! I am really tired and now I'll have to make some homework, and then I have to babysit! But I probably finished my homework by then so I can respond to your comments and read your blogs! :) 

I am looking forward to my bed now.. 

Laura

19 comments :

  1. Heel leuk zo met dat chunky vest. Lekker comfortabel ook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your piece of knit!
    fran

    www.showroomdegarde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looove that cardigan :) Sooo cute :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah such a gorgeous cardigan, looks super cosy! And you look lovely as always! xx
    Dreams and Dresses

    ReplyDelete
  5. awh, dat vest ziet er super zacht en lekker warm uit :)
    leuke outfit :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dat vest ziet er lekker warm uit :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable outfit! LOVE that skirt and LOVE your hair!

    xoxo Bree
    The Urban Umbrella

    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your skirt! Casual, but still chic. Great outfit :) xx

    www.ahitofsarah.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. So, I've just fallen in love with your skirt.. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. great blog. would you like to follow each other?

    thecostalita.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh die cardigan is leuk!
    Staat je ook goed (:

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your blog is so nice, would you like to follow each other, i just followe dyou...keep in touch !!! kiss

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a cute outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. gorgeous, i just love your style!

    lots of love from the c&p girls,
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments on my blog! I read and appreciate every single one :) If you ever have any questions, feel free to tweet me @styleansushi or email me styleandsushi@hotmail.com