NEW IN | NEW LOOK

1 October 2012

Jumper and hat both New Look

This is a scheduled post because when you're reading this I am in the bus on my way to Berlin. I'm really excited and I cannot wait to see everything in Berlin! I've heard so many great things about Berlin, about the shopping, the museums, the memorials of WO II. I knew it would be cold but sunny in Berlin so I decided to buy a jumper and a hat because I don't want to be like frozen while doing all these activities! I'm excited to wear this there! 

Auf Wiedersehen!!

Laura



7 comments :

  1. That hat is soo cute :)

    Hope Berlin is good :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the jumper!
    fran

    NEW LOOK:BULLFIGHTING
    http://showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2012/10/bullfighting.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. the hat is super cute and I love the print of the jumper! I need to start preparing for the cold whether we're bound to have soon in England- these things would be perfect!!

    I'm excited to be a new follower of your blog:)
    http://charlotteannowst.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the jumper :)
    I hope you have fun x

    pastelbokeh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh they're preeeetty! Have a fun trip!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hopelijk heb je het leuk in Berlijn. Mooie dingen!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love those items :D

    xx m

    thisishowwerule.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments on my blog! I read and appreciate every single one :) If you ever have any questions, feel free to tweet me @styleansushi or email me styleandsushi@hotmail.com