OUTFIT | YOUR BONES

4 December 2012



Asos parka, H&M jeans, Zara shirt, Primark bag, Nike blazers

So I finally found a coat for winter. It is kind of long, I think. But I love it anyways! The weather was poorly when we shot this outfit so excuse the weather and the lightning and my hair and my pale face, because I still felt poorly while shooting this. Okay enough about the moaning about feeling poorly 'cause I've been doing that the past week. 

I have a French literature exam tomorrow so I'm just going to read through my "literature" now and then have an early night. 



12 comments :

  1. wow love your parka so much!

    great blog by the way :)
    kisses from Russia,
    Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  2. This coat is lovely, and these pictures are beautiful :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog you have...wanna follow each other?
    please follow with GFC, just leave me a comment and I'll follow u back!
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ReplyDelete
  4. gave parka!

    fashionisam.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah me likey je jas! Ik vind het echt super jammer dat mijn winter parka geen bontkraagje heeft..

    ReplyDelete
  6. super gave jas! kwam via via op je blog en heb gelijk de follow button gedrukt!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely coat! :) I think the lighting cool!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your shoes !! followed , follow back x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments on my blog! I read and appreciate every single one :) If you ever have any questions, feel free to tweet me @styleansushi or email me styleandsushi@hotmail.com