So every now and again I go mental and I'll just buy every nail polish that I can find. Or when I'm just bored, I'll paint my nails. Luckily I have a small stock of nail polished and today I wanted to show you some of my favourites! :)
1. Models Own Peaches & Cream. I found this nail polish on sale a few weeks ago at Asos, I just love it. I think it's a perfect colour for around spring and summer but gets me over this rather depressing weather. It's just such a lovely colour!
2. Gosh Berry Me. This nail polish was a Christmas edition from the Gosh nail polish collection. It's such an amazing berry colour! I absolutely love it!
3. NYC City Blackout. You can't go wrong with black nail polish. Whenever I don't know what nail polish I want to wear I just go for black. This nail polish actually is lovely for how cheap it is!
4. OPI Moonraker. This nail polish is from the James Bond collection and I just love it so much. It is such an amazing silver colour. gahh I just love it.
5. OPI Do You Lilac It? Well I sure do. This probably is one of my all time favourite nail polishes besides the black one. I think I am growing quite an obsession with anything lilac and I blame this nail polish for it. It is just such a lovely colour that reminds me of spring/summer. So every time I'm sad, depressed and basically craving beautiful weather I just paint my nails in this colour. Problem solved.
This was my first beauty post, but I would like to know if you want to read some more every once in a while. Like my daily make-up or even more favourites? I'm not quite sure if I will be able to be as good as real beauty bloggers though! Please let me know if you would like to see more beauty posts! :)