OUTFIT | BEACON

11 January 2013


Pull and Bear jumper, Collar from a top from Primark, H&M jeans, Converse All Stars

Whoo weekend! Never in my life have I been this happy about having weekend haha! I'll probably have an early night tonight. I'm just going to watch a few episodes of 2 broke girls and then go to bed. I'm really tired after having all these exams and stuff and I'm just so glad that they're over! 

I want to try and do some beauty posts such things as what make-up products I use but I'm not sure if like you will  like it! 

This jumper is new by the way. I forgot to show you the back. It has a small slit and it's really lovely. My mum bought it for me as a little gift and it was in sale. I got it for just €13, complete bargain! 


19 comments :

  1. lovely outfit. i love the collar. just a tad of color
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the collar, great color. :) Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. `Dat kraagje is echt een leuk detail!
    Liefs,

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love pull & bear too! that Peter pan collar is adorable

    BLEURGH
    www.say-bleurgh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice orange touch
    fran

    TAKE A LOOK IN MY LAST OUTFIT
    http://www.showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2013/01/playtime.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eep I love the orange collar Laura :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pop of colour!
    I think it could be great to do a beauty post!
    Great post!
    Youre writing style is just a joy to read!
    Would love to follow each other on bloglovin & GFC?
    Let me know, and I always follow back!
    Lots of love from London.
    Love G xx

    www.supercalafashionistic.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow u are so beautiful darling! :00 And i really lobe your outfit!!! Let me know if u like to follow each other :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wat een leuk kraagje!

    www.laceandpearlsbyroos.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look gorgeous :)
    Have a lovely weekend :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. love this outfit specially the little pop of orange make it look amazing! you also have loooovely hair btw hah!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely adorable! Perfect for winter into spring ahh x x
    http://500daysofchloe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments on my blog! I read and appreciate every single one :) If you ever have any questions, feel free to tweet me @styleansushi or email me styleandsushi@hotmail.com