DIARY | STYLEANDSUSHI ON INSTAGRAM

4 August 2013


I haven't done an instagram post since May, which is a loooong time, so I thought it would be fun to like "catch up" with the instagram photos since I'm on holiday now.

What you're looking at:
 OOTD | I'm on a bike! | Guacamole
Vitamin Water, my obsession! | OOTD | New purchases
OOTD | I won a Daniel Wellington watch | Starbucks session with my friends
Doutzen Kroes looking amazing on the Dutch Vogue | Painted my nails | Went to see The Great Gatsby
ZARA skort in black | Sweet Sixteen party | The birthday girl
Cutest tea cup ever | ZARA order | OOTD
Watermelon during the heat | Milka with Orea, damn that was goood! | Bubble tea, my obsession | OOTD

9 comments :

  1. Pretty photos
    Kisses
    Aga
    www.agasuitcase.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures - your outfits look amazing and that nail varnish is a great colour! :)
    www.theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos, the watermelon looks perfect! Just followed you on instagram :) x

    janesjumbles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat een hoop leuke foto's! Ik ben echt verslaafd aan die milka met oreo repen, te lekker! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. your photos are wonderful! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these photos, but what's your instagram url so I can follow you? :)
    isabela – fusels.com x

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice moments

    NEW OUTFIT IN THE BLOG: BLUE, YELLOW AND GOLD

    http://showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2013/08/blue-yellow-and-gold.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Die milka gaat er bij mij ook goed in haha, héérlijk! X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hehe I love instagram :) Cute photos!

    xx opinionslave.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments on my blog! I read and appreciate every single one :) If you ever have any questions, feel free to tweet me @styleansushi or email me styleandsushi@hotmail.com