OUTFIT | PLAY IT COOL

28 September 2013




Zara jumper (similar), River Island trousers, H&M bag, Aldo shoes (similar, similar), Ray-Ban clubmastersPrimark beanie (similar)

I've been drinking lots of lemsip lately I'm being forced to drink it by my parents and I'm finally starting to feel better, so I decided that it would be time that I finally go outside again and shoot some outfits. I went for a fall-ish outfit with a beanie! I decided to get over the fact that the sun still was shining and I just put a beanie on my head. I can't tell you how much I have missed them, and I'm kind of sad that I'm not allowed to wear them at school, because beanies really can save me from my bad hair days! 




17 comments :

  1. Love your Ray-Bans! I'm so jealous, I tried on the Clubmasters once but they just did NOT suit me!
    xxx

    Sarah Nunn | UK Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those trousers are AMAZING! You look gorgeous. I hope you're feeling better xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing! I love love love the pants! So gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ive missed beanie weather so much, as soon as it started to get a bit chilly i bought myself 2 new ones so i now have 6 hahah ooops
    lovely outfit xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. glad you're feeling better, hope you make a full recovery soon! x

    stylesylvie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Every time I see those skinnies on you, I want them even more! <3

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Leuke outfit! Ik zeg elk jaar wel dat ik een beanie wil, deze winter moet ik er echt een kopen!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect autumn look! I always throw a beanie on too, especially on the bad hair days! I love those leather look trousers, I really want to get a pair

    laurensibs.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the combination of stripes and dark bottoms!

    -Lisa
    The Lovely Memoir

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look so cute and the beanie suits you soooo good. i hope you'll feel better soon. can't wait for you fall fashion outfits.
    xx

    dornroeeschen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wat een leuke laarsjes!

    http://nathaliexn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wat een mooie outfit, die gestreepte top staat je echt goed! Beterschap nog dan!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments on my blog! I read and appreciate every single one :) If you ever have any questions, feel free to tweet me @styleansushi or email me styleandsushi@hotmail.com