OUTFIT | WHOLE LOTTA LOVE

16 September 2013


 #teenvogue ZARA top (similar), H&M  jeans and All Stars

So LFW is almost over, tomorrow is the last day and I really have been enjoying it! I'm going to Primark tomorrow because I have the afternoon off from school since it's budget day tomorrow. Most schools don't have the day off, but since I live in the city where they hold the budget day speech I get the day off. I'm supposed to be waving at the king but I prefer Primark so that's my plan for tomorrow. I can't wait to get a new wardrobe.

I actually was planning on buying the ASOS fluffy cardigan I posted on my wishlist, but since I'm going to Primark, I'm going to have a look there first, so I can buy some more stuff, instead of just one cardigan. Anyway I'm really excited and I might just film a Primark/collective haul at the end on the month, since I'm planning on spending all of my money.


15 comments :

  1. What a stunning pattern, you look gorgeous! ox

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your top! Xx

    http://atypicalenglishrose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im in love with your top, so cute! Lots of Love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vind je broek erg leuk! Je shirtje staat er goed bij :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how you've styled your hair :)

    Have a good shopping trip in Primark!

    Sarah x
    sarahloves.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that top! You always look great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the shirt, you look super cute as always!
    xx,
    Justina
    www.abentpieceofwire.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your top and skinny jeans combo :) x

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Veel plezier morgen! Je shirtje is tof! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE LOVE this top! YAAAAY FOR PRIMARK CARDIGAN AND EVEN MORE YAY FOR A VIDEO, PLEASEEEEEE

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wat een super leuk shirtje! :) Staat je heel mooi.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope you get THE fluffy cardi in Primark! There are so many cute pieces instore at the moment.

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments on my blog! I read and appreciate every single one :) If you ever have any questions, feel free to tweet me @styleansushi or email me styleandsushi@hotmail.com