DIARY | SMOOTHIE RECIPE #1

23 October 2013


About a week ago I asked you if you would like to see some smoothie recipes that I sometimes use. Lots of you did say you would like to see a post so here it is. My first ever "recipe" post. So for this smoothie I used:


I normally would use either fresh orange juice, or just oranges in general, but since we ran out of those I decided to use this orange juice. I don't really like measure anything I just put a lot of fruit in a smoothie and I hope that it's nice. I liked this smoothie so I wanted to share it with you! I hope you enjoy it if you make it yourself! :)


10 comments :

  1. Ziet er super leuk uit! Yummie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delicious!! xx

    www.poptartsbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. mhh lecker :)

    xx Vivi
    http://frostedpearl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aah deze ga k zeker ff na maken!
    Jumm!

    xx 1310bynora.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummmy. I miss Albert Heijn :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yum looks awesome, I must try it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love smoothies but hate Bananas! I'd swap it for strawberries. Nommmm!

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love any smoothies! Peanut butter and banana is especially good :)

    ellenunderwater.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments on my blog! I read and appreciate every single one :) If you ever have any questions, feel free to tweet me @styleansushi or email me styleandsushi@hotmail.com