WISHLIST | DEAR SANTA ...

4 December 2013

 photo christmaswishlist_zps03e173e8.jpg

1, 2, 3, 4
5, 6, 7, 8

Christmas is right around the corner and when Santa's little helper asked me what I would like to have for Christmas I immediately made a Christmas wishlist. I know some people like to ask for crazy expensive gifts but I feel like I don't really need anything this year. So I asked for a few essentials such as scarves, and okay maybe too many clothes.. I'd like to say that I am in need of that green tartan scarf, but every time it gets back in stock it gets out of stock almost an hour later. So I might have to buy that for Santa, before it sells out.. 

 photo e899e69a-943a-461d-bb91-06cc21cdb55e_zps918b0493.jpg 

10 comments :

  1. That jacket is gorgeous! Lovely items! :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dat vierde jasje ziet er mooi uit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love everything on your wish list!!

    xo,
    Madison Martine
    http://madisonmartine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely selection

    http://pomegranateandcoffee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh those shorts! I want them too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The skirt is so cute!

    www.ocean-hearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the black bag! Great picks :)

    ellenunderwater.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nummer 4 is echt super! Hopelijk krijg je hem hihi. Hele leuke wishlist! X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments on my blog! I read and appreciate every single one :) If you ever have any questions, feel free to tweet me @styleansushi or email me styleandsushi@hotmail.com