OUTFIT | BASIC ENSEMBLE

28 January 2014

Zara coat (similar), tee and bag, Mango shorts, H&M boots and vintage sunnies (similar)

This honestly is school attire for me. Comfortable and basic. It's an outfit I wore to school today and I now realize that I wear zara items to school a lot. All of the stuff in this outfit is either from last year (aka the shorts) or were sale finds (aka everything I'm wearing from zara) so that's why I barely could find any links to the items. I am now off to revise economics for a resit tomorrow which scares the crap out of me! :( Just one more day and I finally will not have to deal with the exams for at least a month. I so look forward to tomorrow afternoon.


10 comments :

  1. I love your outfit, and your bag is so cute! I rarely shop at Zara, it's never a website I browse for some reason x

    http://eliseilou.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super mooie jas! fijne outfit!
    Liefs Nora / 1310bynora.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always look so chic!

    Lucy x

    http://lucy-jane-x.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit once again Laura! Good luck with your economics, I'm sure you'll be fine!
    Christina xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. black for days! you look mega cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply incredible and oh sososo CHIC!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice OOTD!
    I really like the bag and the coat!
    JaseyJade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments on my blog! I read and appreciate every single one :) If you ever have any questions, feel free to tweet me @styleansushi or email me styleandsushi@hotmail.com