OUTFIT | DAYDREAMS

26 January 2014

Persunmall jacket*, zara tee, H&M jeans, Nelly sunnies (similar), Converse All Stars and Mango clutch and Daniel Wellington watch

I can not stop wearing this jacket! It's lovely and goes with everything! I did some shopping today with my mum and I can not wait to start using the things I got! Since the weather is starting to get really cold again, this outfit wasn't really appropriate for the weather. Let's say I was freezing to death, but was daydreaming about Spring.


10 comments :

  1. genuinely in love with everything you're wearing! neeeeed that jacket

    http://kbblr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh, that clutch is so lovely, so too is the watch - I really want it!

    Robyn // Beauty & the Closet

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the jacket it looks so warm and fuzzy, but when it does start to become winte... we are going to die
    but you'll still look amazing :D!
    xx ish
    http://www.tiny-heart-beats.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat een gave jeans! Mooie outfit!
    Liefs Nora / 1310bynora.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your top - stripes are always chic!

    ellenunderwater.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the jacket - it looks so cosy :)

    xx Vivi
    http://frostedpearl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. this laid back look is parfait. that clutch is to die for x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely love those distressed jeans x

    laurensibs.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments on my blog! I read and appreciate every single one :) If you ever have any questions, feel free to tweet me @styleansushi or email me styleandsushi@hotmail.com