OUTFIT | OVER AND OVER AGAIN

15 March 2014

Zara jacket and jumper (similar), ASOS jeans, New Balance trainers, H&M bag, Ray-Ban clubmaster

I'm kind of out of a blogging schedule. I had the day off yesterday and watched the first season of 90210 in bed all day and I slept in today until like 12 o'clock or something and then went out to run some errands with my mum! It's been a stressful week last week because of my exams and I really just needed to get some sleep, so that's why I dedicated Friday and today to doing nothing, which sometimes is just a good thing to do :)


8 comments :

  1. Your so pretty, Laura! And as usual you look so on point!

    xxkelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. 90210 is zoo leuk! mooie outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your bag and shoes. Really cool relaxed look Laura. And I agree - Fridays and the weekend are definitely meant for relaxing! xx

    ellenunderwater.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. when i had to write my finals for uni i did nothing than studying and when i had i day off which was one time in like 4 weeks i did nothing. sometimes you just need me time to calm down. i love your shoes. such a fun pop of color.
    xx

    dornroeeschen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorge and casual babe! Love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That bag and those trainers, that outfit in general! So simple but lovely!

    Charli

    www.girlonthemoon.co.uk

    X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mooie outfit leuk met die sneakers eronder!

    Liefs Nora / 1310bynora.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments on my blog! I read and appreciate every single one :) If you ever have any questions, feel free to tweet me @styleansushi or email me styleandsushi@hotmail.com