OUTFIT | ALL BLACK

1 May 2014

Zara jacket, H&M playsuit (similar), Aldo boots (similar), Primark bag,  Ray-Ban clubmaster


I feel like you can't ever go wrong with an all black outfit. It also pretty much the only colour I wear since I am revising all the time. I wear a black jumper and pyjama bottoms most of the time. My parents are starting to call me a pig. How nice. It's the only thing that's 100% comfortable during revision. I mean, no one loves revision and imagine revising in a skirt. That would be horrible. So yes, easy comfortable and possibly all black outfits it is during these weeks of revision and exams.If only I could go to my exams in my pyjama bottoms... 

Oh and happy May!!!

11 comments :

  1. Die playsuit is zo mooi, staat je heel goed! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovee for all black! Staat je mooi!
    Liefs Nora / 1310bynora.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely staat je goed meid liefs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning playsuit, i'm loving H&M at the moment :)

    Style Sunrise

    :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that leather jacket - you can never go wrong with all black <3

    Ellen xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The leather jacket is my favorite from the outfit!
    Laila from Townhouse Palette ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. All black is always the best!

    xxkelly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cool outfit! I've been looking out for the perfect playsuit and think your one is in the lead so far! Very classy and simple :) x

    janesjumbles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments on my blog! I read and appreciate every single one :) If you ever have any questions, feel free to tweet me @styleansushi or email me styleandsushi@hotmail.com