OUTFIT | GET BACK HOME

15 June 2014

Monki dress (similar), Nike trainers (similarRay-Ban clubmaster

This monki dress is about a year old now but I still wear it religiously. Sadly enough Monki don't sell it anymore, but there are more than a few lookalikes that I also would love to own. I always wear this dress when I don't know what to wear, I put a leather jacket on, maybe wear a hat and this outfit is done. However during the heat, I wasn't really able to handle the hat and a leather jacket. Next time maybe..


7 comments :

  1. This dress is so simply elegant, I love it!
    Christina xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i adore your dress, i just love the fit of it. it looks awesome on you.
    xx

    dornroeeschen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love the combination of trainers with the dress!

    http://danidid.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look, the nikes are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the trainers! xx

    http://stylecrescent.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments on my blog! I read and appreciate every single one :) If you ever have any questions, feel free to tweet me @styleansushi or email me styleandsushi@hotmail.com