OUTFIT | THE THING

3 July 2014

All Saints top, Monki shorts, Converse All Stars, Mango clutch (similar), vintage sunnies (similar)

I bought this All Saints top in the sale the other day and it has to be the most comfortable top I have worn in a while! Even though it's a crop top! So it's safe to say that I am now loving this top so much that I probably will wear this during the whole summer, which means I definitely need to spend more money on my basics when I'm at All Saints and instead of staring at all of the gorgeous leather jacket they have!


6 comments :

  1. Those shorts are ADORABLE. Also that top looks fantastic on you!
    x Justina // www.abentpieceofwire.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een geweldige shorts :D! Leuke outfit!

    Liefs Nora / 1310bynora.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those shorts!! xx

    http://stylecrescent.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the shorts girl
    kisses

    NEW SPECIAL OUTFIT IN MY BLOG: atlantic sunset
    http://www.showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2014/06/atlantic-sunset.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I nearly bought that top in All Saint the other day too! All their tops and T shirts are made of such a beautiful material, they really are heavenly. xxx

    Sarah Nunn | UK Style Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments on my blog! I read and appreciate every single one :) If you ever have any questions, feel free to tweet me @styleansushi or email me styleandsushi@hotmail.com