OUTFIT | BACK TO SCHOOL LOOK #3

11 September 2014



H&M duster coat (similar), ZARA t-shirt and bag, ASOS jeansTopshop slip ons, Ray-Ban clubmaster

The third look of my back to school lookbook includes this duster coat from H&M. I go through phases of absolutely loving or loathing it. I'm currently in the hating phase as I just need to get my hands on a black on and I can't seem to find one anywhere. So I tried my Topshop slip ons with this outfit to make it something this outfit a bit more likeable! :)




5 comments :

  1. I LOVE that bag, it's adorable + the perfect color. Also, this is the perfect BTS outfit, well on.

    x Justina // abentpieceofwire.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That coat is FAB x

    http://www.theagoraphobicfashionista.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments on my blog! I read and appreciate every single one :) If you ever have any questions, feel free to tweet me @styleansushi or email me styleandsushi@hotmail.com