OUTFIT | STRIPE SCALE

26 September 2014

H&M coat (similar), Zara tee and bag (similar), ASOS jeans, Converse All Stars, Ray-Ban clubmaster, Boohoo hat

She's wearing that coat and a striped tee again, I hear you thinking and I completely understand what you're thinking. I just realised that the only tees left in my wardrobe basically are striped, white, black or grey, so there's not much choice left in that department. Besides that I also recently discovered that I don't own any autumnal coats besides this beauty of a duster and my 3 leather jackets. So yes, I am wearing these two again because I basically threw away all of my colourful clothes in a "I don't wear this anyway clear out session". Now let's buy some more coloured tees and some autumnal coats. 




6 comments :

  1. I completely feel you about the coat situ! I can't stop wearing my trench. It goes with EVERYTHING. Absolutely love this look - so effortlessly chic x
    Julia in Disguise| UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. i still love all these items, and stripes are just perfect, it's my fave print and you're rocking it dear!
    xx ish

    ReplyDelete
  3. That jacket is just lovely! I can see why you're always wearing it - it works with everything :)

    CAT xo
    What Cat Says | BlogLovin'

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the outfit!

    priceless-ambition.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments on my blog! I read and appreciate every single one :) If you ever have any questions, feel free to tweet me @styleansushi or email me styleandsushi@hotmail.com