OUTFIT | ALLEYWAYS

3 November 2014

H&M jacket (similar), ZARA jumper and shorts, Sacha boots, Stradivarius bag, CĂ©line sunnies

I love myself some stripes and black so it's not really a surprise that there's another one of these outfits up on Style and Sushi. Zara do absolutely amazing striped tops and jumpers so I'm really happy that I got this jumper on sale almost two years ago. Zara have, besides their like general clothes, such a good basic range that's such amazing quality, like I  can't get over it. I need to go to Zara pronto to get myself some more clothes, basic and normal collection, because I'm currently suffering from withdrawals. Zara withdrawals. They're the worse. Oh boy...


2 comments :

  1. Aaah mooie outfit! Ik zie ook steeds zulke mooie dingen bij de Zara!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look great!
    I have a new casual look in the blog!

    NEW OUTFIT POST IN THE BLOG: casual november
    http://www.showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2014/11/casual-november.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments on my blog! I read and appreciate every single one :) If you ever have any questions, feel free to tweet me @styleansushi or email me styleandsushi@hotmail.com