OUTFIT | ONE MORE FIGHT

5 November 2014

Primark coat (similar), COS tee, ASOS jeans, Zara boots, H&M bag, Ray-Ban clubmaster

It's starting to get colder and since the pink coat still is a "thing" I decided that my very cheap one from Primark could come out to play one more time. I'm planning on buying a new coat so this will do for now. I already got a coat on Forever 21 the other day so I am not sure if I want to get myself another pink coat, or a pale blue one or just go dull again and buy a black one. Ahh buying coats, I missed buying winter coats. It's probably one of my favourite things about winter. Being able to buy coats. That's kind of sad... 


7 comments :

  1. Laura this is gorgeous! Love it

    Lindsey
    Ropesofholland.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful look! :) Cool shoes.

    XX,
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mooie look! Aahh coats kun je niet genoeg hebben :P Haha

    Liefs Nora / 1310bynora.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely look! Love this whole outfit xx

    http://atypicalenglishrose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. this look is so chic :))

    love, agnes
    http://august-days.blogspot.com/2014/11/match-made-in-heaven.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this outfit! the coat is gorge

    cat | je suis cat x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments on my blog! I read and appreciate every single one :) If you ever have any questions, feel free to tweet me @styleansushi or email me styleandsushi@hotmail.com