OUTFIT | ONE OF THOSE DAYS

20 November 2014

Zara coat (old) and jumper, ASOS jeans, New Balance trainers, H&M old bag, Céline sunnies

I felt like wearing colour when I wore this outfit. But instead of changing (again) into another jumper, I decided to put my New Balance sneakers on again. I haven't worn them for ages, and to be totally honest with you I kind of forgot about them. But they add the perfect amount of colour that I wanted. Colour fix sorted. I also forgot about this coat hanging in my closet, but I rediscovered it and now I can't stop wearing it. This is why I love autumn and winter so much. I love discovering old gems of coats that I used to wear all the time.


8 comments :

  1. I love the pop of color from your sneakers! NB's are super trendy right now, despite them being timeless sneakers from way back when. Adore this outfit!

    Kaylyn Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pop of cobalt blue, great casual sushi look :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit! especially the shoes x

    http://atypicalenglishrose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those shoes are awesome!! Go check out my giveaway!
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the flash of colour, the blue is so nice!

    www.chloxlla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i feel like i need some new balance xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments on my blog! I read and appreciate every single one :) If you ever have any questions, feel free to tweet me @styleansushi or email me styleandsushi@hotmail.com