WISHLIST | WINTER

2 December 2014

Monki coat, Black Five white v-neck jumper, H&M trousers, Rebecca Minkoff bag, Topshop shirt
H&M boots, ZARA boots, All Saints bag
H&M boots, Black Five black jumper, Illesteva sunglasses, H&M boots, Black Five black v-neck jumper

I haven't done a wishlist post in forever so now that it's December and it's starting to get really cold I thought it would be a wise idea to share my current wishlist with you again. Lots of boots, especially from H&M, perfect for this year around when it's really starting to cool down and of course, jumpers. Like I said in multiple posts before, I live in jumpers so I am just constantly looking for new jumpers. 




8 comments :

  1. Alles uit je wishlist is zo mooi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ik zou alles willen hahah x www.sistersandsisters.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want allllll those shoes! And that oversized coat. Ugh, I want everything!

    Kaylyn Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the H&M burgundy boots and they are the best thing I have ever brought!

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love everything on your list! Especially the booties!

    Audrey | Check out my latest post at http://www.keygypsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Laura, I can equally say I want to buy EVERYTHING off your wishlist! Your taste is always so impeccable ;) Especially loving the Monki coat and Black Five jumper! Can Christmas shopping be here already?!

    RUNAWAY IN LA

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous picks, I always love white long coat! Its cool and classic! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments on my blog! I read and appreciate every single one :) If you ever have any questions, feel free to tweet me @styleansushi or email me styleandsushi@hotmail.com