OUTFIT | ARSONIST'S LULLABY

3 February 2015

LOF Boutique coat, Weekday shirt, ASOS leggings, Zara boots, H&M bag, CĂ©line sunnies, Pieces scarf 

Another day, another minimal outfit, right? I thought it was about time that I would get this beauty of a coat out of the closet again. It feels like it has been ages since I last worn this coat. But since we've been suffering with some pretty cold weather lately, I thought this would be a good outfit with this scarf that I got from Vila when I went to Amsterdam last week. It kinda reminded me of the Acne scarfs, which I am dying to get my hands on. 


6 comments :

  1. Loooove this! xx

    http://www.katarinajulie.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this whole look!xx

    sophiespaldin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look! Love your oversized bag x

    Jana
    Life of Jana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Die jas is echt geweldig mooi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Die jas is prachtig! Ik hou van minimalism-outfits :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. your coat is so sophisticated! love it! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments on my blog! I read and appreciate every single one :) If you ever have any questions, feel free to tweet me @styleansushi or email me styleandsushi@hotmail.com