OUTFIT | BLAZE

18 February 2015

Weekday jumper (similar), ZARA trousers (similar), Adidas Superstar trainers, Fendi sunnies*

Why do I look pregnant in that last photo? I can assure you that I am 100% sure that I am not pregnant. 

I got these trousers in the ZARA sale in January. They were only €15 and I absolutely adore them. I love my jeans, but trousers are my new off duty look. Sometimes you really don't feel like dressing up and being all fashionable. At least I don't feel like dressing up all the time. Some days you just want to be comfortable and wear pyjama-like trousers. These trousers are those kind of trousers. They are comfortable, very comfortable. And a big plus is that these trousers are fashionable too. So I look kinda fashionable without trying. Ahhh I love it when I don't have to put too much effort and thought into an outfit.  


6 comments :

  1. Oehh zon fijne chill outfit! En nope meis je ziet er helemaal niet zwanger uit in die laatste foto hoor! You look pretty <3

    X Nora / 1310bynora.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually like this baggy style on you. Great outfit! :)

    Jana
    Life of Jana

    ReplyDelete
  3. This look screams laid back cool, LOVE the trousers! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! Adore those trousers - they look good with everything, such a closet staple. xx

    TOPCOAT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the sports luxe vibes babe! You absolute hon! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments on my blog! I read and appreciate every single one :) If you ever have any questions, feel free to tweet me @styleansushi or email me styleandsushi@hotmail.com