OUTFIT | THE DARK SIDE

19 February 2015

ZARA coat, Mango tee, ASOS leather look leggings, ZARA boots, H&M scarf, Monki bag, Fendi sunglasses*

Let's just say that weather can influence the clothes I wear on a day to day basis. I wore this outfit on a grey day and wasn't feeling like dressing up in colour. So I decided to go for a black coat, black leggings and my favourite black boots and added a simple white tee and a grey scarf. I guess you could say that I am starting to feel a bit uninspired when it comes to outfits, because as much as I enjoyed winter, I am ready for spring, sunshine and just pleasant temperatures to get the colour in life back again. But then again, I wouldn't wear colour if it's summer either so I guess I will always be stuck on the monochrome side of life throughout all the seasons. 




6 comments :

  1. The weather is definitely deciding my outfits at the minute, it is so hard to branch out of duller tones when the weather doesn't want to!

    infinity of fashion// Lucy Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful outfit, you look so chic!

    I have a new outfit post up on the blog, would love to know your thoughts:

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning look. The coat is so must-have!
    xx
    N.Z.

    http://limitedweekend.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha complaning about no colour in the winter just to wear none in the summer!fashionista struggles hah i guess they'll be lighter variations of black possible greys' s? ha xo lovely look doll

    stylegrande.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments on my blog! I read and appreciate every single one :) If you ever have any questions, feel free to tweet me @styleansushi or email me styleandsushi@hotmail.com