OUTFIT | FIND WONDERFUL

12 February 2015

LOF Boutique coat, Weekday tee, ASOS leggings, Adidas superstar trainers, Black Five bag, CĂ©line sunnies

You know when you got caught up on things in real life? Well that's what happened to me this week. I can't get over the fact that it's Thursday already. 

All I did this week is have birthday dinners with friends. However, when going out for birthday dinners, I tend to stick to my same old style, if not even comfier. So for one of the dinners I decided to rock some leather look leggings, that make that food baby not as uncomfortable as it normally would be! Because let's be honest. I want to feel comfortable at the end of the night, when I've had starters, mains and deserts. I go all out when I'm out for dinner. Especially for my own birthday dinners. 


8 comments :

  1. that coat is to die for! bloody love it! x

    www.739051.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh ik ben verliefd op die jas, al helemaal in combinatie met de adidas superstars :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply gorgeous! Love everything about this look <3

    I have a new Valentines Day outfit on my blog, would love to know your thoughts:

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super mooie look! En prachtig die coat <3

    X Nora / 1310bynora.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, I have a camel coloured coat similar to this!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments on my blog! I read and appreciate every single one :) If you ever have any questions, feel free to tweet me @styleansushi or email me styleandsushi@hotmail.com