OUTFIT | HIGH EXPECTATIONS

17 February 2015

Mango leather jacket, SheInside waistcoat*, ZARA tee, ASOS jeans, ZARA boots, Black Five bag, CĂ©line sunnies

Whenever I see people wear proper waistcoats I tend to cringe a bit. I am not a fan of waistcoats at all. Especially on girls. But then again, I envision waistcoats to be those short ones that people button up. I also envision it being a tad to small so the buttons on a waistcoat are taut. Yeah, well this waistcoat might have turned my aversion of waistcoats into an affection of waistcoats. It's such a good alternative to wearing duster coats! 


2 comments :

  1. such a gorgeous outfit, love how you've styled this waistcoat ! you look absolutely amazing x

    CLUB AVENUE / http://club-avenue.blogspot.com / instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the leather jacket and the waistcoat peeking out from underneath is so gorgeous!
    xx ish
    Tiny Heart Beats

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments on my blog! I read and appreciate every single one :) If you ever have any questions, feel free to tweet me @styleansushi or email me styleandsushi@hotmail.com