OUTFIT | BLIND SPOT

23 March 2015

Mango leather jacket, Mango trousers, ZARA tee, Adidas Stan Smith trainers, Quay x Shay sunnies

It was about time that I wore these trousers combined with a stripey tee and my Stan Smiths to uni. Whenever I wear these Stan Smiths I just feel really bad ass. Don't know why, maybe because they're still this clean and white, maybe because I've been eyeing them up for such a long time. Who knows... Do you have a piece of clothing that you feel really "bad ass" in?

I have been day dreaming about lots of different clothes lately and now I can't help and count down the days until pay day. I feel like I am not ready for spring weather yet, clothing wise. I still need to get my hands on white shirts, boyfriend jeans and there were lots of other things on my wishlist, which will be up soon! 



4 comments :

  1. Love love love this look! The sneakers really go well with your leather jacket :) I bought a pair of super stars and I need to wear them with a striped shirt soon!

    be the plebeian

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loveeee your leather jacket! I've been trying to find one and yours is perfect. :)

    Syd
    The Style Roll

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay so those sunglasses are bladdy awesome! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments on my blog! I read and appreciate every single one :) If you ever have any questions, feel free to tweet me @styleansushi or email me styleandsushi@hotmail.com