OUTFIT | SUMMER WHITES

9 May 2015

ZARA blazer (similar), H&M tee, ASOS jeans, Converse All Stars

Summer is the perfect reason to start wearing more whites, and so I did. I got this blazer on sale last year at Zara and I haven't worn it as much as I liked. Since whites are always kinda big during summer, I thought this was the perfect opportunity to start wearing this blazer again. I am loving all the all white outfits for summer, so I think I might have to add some white bottoms to my collection to recreate an all white outfit with this beautiful blazer, which you won't see the last of just yet!


2 comments :

  1. Prachtige look super mooi die witte blazer <3

    Liefs Nora / 1310bynora.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo love the white, looks so smart but effortless!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments on my blog! I read and appreciate every single one :) If you ever have any questions, feel free to tweet me @styleansushi or email me styleandsushi@hotmail.com