OUTFIT | BONES

5 June 2015

Weekday jumper (similar), Mango trousers (similar), Converse All Stars trainers, Monki bag

Seeing this outfit makes me want to melt, because with this 30 degrees weather we've been having today I think I'd rather run around naked than to wear these extremely suffocating and heat-attracting clothes. All I can think of now is iced coffee and ice cream. That would be so gooood right now! I am really hoping that this amazing weather will stick around for a little longer than just these past two days. I am loving the weather, besides all the hay fever attacks and I feel like I can finaally work on that much needed tan!




1 comment :

  1. love this outfit! im always in this same outfit! comfy and chic x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments on my blog! I read and appreciate every single one :) If you ever have any questions, feel free to tweet me @styleansushi or email me styleandsushi@hotmail.com