OUTFIT | NO GREY

19 June 2015

H&M jacket, ZARA tee, ASOS jeans, Mango bag, Adidas superstar trainers

It has been one of those really cold and windy days here in The Netherlands. As much as I would like to work my tan, it simply isn't possible because the weather doesn't want to cooperate.. Luckily enough I have a few other ideas of things to do this summer, which I will make a list of. I thought it would be fun to sum up all of the things I am planning on doing this summer, inspired by Ellie's blogpost which you can find here!


4 comments :

  1. That jacket is gorgeous!

    Courtney | http://courtzmelv.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect casual look.

    www.thestylecheck.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute minimal look xx

    -
    thegridldn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving comments on my blog! I read and appreciate every single one :) If you ever have any questions, feel free to tweet me @styleansushi or email me styleandsushi@hotmail.com